When it comes to planning a special celebration such as a Wedding or Commitment ceremony there is no right or wrong way. However, a little planning time at the start can help to reduce stress levels and possibly save time and money.
Here are my top tips
1. Plan your budget
2. Find your venue and set the date
3. Consider taking out insurance
4. Sort out Guest list and Bridal party
5. Select your suppliers and plan what you will wear
6. Send out invites
7. Collect RSVP's and make table plans
8. Think about finishing touches
9. Delegate tasks to other people to be done in the week before and on the day
10. Enjoy your day.
Why not also plan a small reward when you complete each step ? Take time to enjoy the build up as well as the day.
Choosing a Celebrant to help you create that special ceremony is an important step towards making your occasion a really memorable one. Why not take advantage of the free initial meeting I offer ? I believe it is important to meet informally to discuss your ideas and what I can offer. Meeting also gives us an opportunity to explore the type of ceremony that would best suit your needs.